Senior R/D Engineer (Electronics)
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Sr R/D Engineer (Electronics) for their site.
- As part of the Research & Development Department our Sustaining Engineering Team's focus is on post launch life-cycle support of a portfolio of life-support ventilator products in the Respiratory Therapy space. Our team supports both Acute Care Ventilation (PB980, PB840 & e360) and Portable Ventilation (HT70 & PB500) products. Senior R&D Engineers are directly involved in working on these ventilator products used in respiratory therapies, as part of our global R&D team.
- You will be responsible for undertaking specific value engineering projects as designated in support of the business and technology activities of the company. You will be leading and providing technical support to product development projects in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team. You will liaise with other company sites regarding technical issues on assigned project. You will represent our company externally with our vendors and service providers. You will also be providing technical engineering support product investigation activities such as complaint resolution and production yield investigations. You will be part of a new value engineering team and part of the wider R&D team based in Galway, co-located within our Mervue Manufacturing facility.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor/Master's Degree level 8 in Electronic Engineering or related discipline and desirably with 5 years relevant experience. You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are familiar with design controls, verification & validation testing, project management, problem solving techniques and can demonstrate a broad technical knowledge base. Experience with working with medical devices, electro-mechanical products, sensors or pneumatics would be advantageous. You can collaborate across organizational boundaries and take appropriate actions when problems occur. High level of enthusiasm and motivation, and the ability to take input from others are desirable. You are an excellent communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval