Senior R&D Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11555
Senior R&D Engineer
My medical technology client are recruiting for a Senior R&D Engineer to join their Limerick site. As part of the team, you will be on the forefront of creating and developing specialized devices, software solutions and systems to help others.
- Has a strong background in either electromechanical medical device, IVD or lab automation design and development.
- Has experience in preparing or working to a 510k premarket submission for the FDA.
- Can translate multiple inputs from Regulatory, Quality, Marketing, Product Security etc., into product requirements, specifications and detailed trace matrices.
- Critically assess and challenge design proposals and prototypes through robust design reviews and comprehensive testing protocols and clear results.
- Can critically assess the design and test implications for product requirements and specifications.
- Assures deep technical understanding and evaluation of technical issues and timely delivery of solutions.
- Concisely communicates technical challenges and possible solutions and manage key decisions and tradeoffs.
- Responsible for coordination of system-level product development, architecture, integration and test.
- Provide expertise in identifying key system behavior issues and driving the implementation of their solutions for new and existing products.
- Establishing courses of action and plans for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently; successfully encourages others to take responsibility for their work packages.
- Making customers/stakeholders and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive business relationships on a global front.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree with a strong technical background within Systems Engineering, medical device development, or similar roles.
- A minimum of 5-10 years related work experience.
- Ability to work in a team, or individually, with global collaboration and interacting with external development partners.
- Excellent communication skills across departments, e.g. cross-engineering (with Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Firmware etc.) cross-functional (with Marketing, Regulatory, Clinical Representatives, Quality etc.)
- Must have very strong writing skills.
- Attention to detail paramount.
For further information on this Senior R&D Engineer role in Limerick please contact Amanda Reynolds on 0860468858/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…