Senior R&D Manager
Job ID: JOB-11301
Senior R&D Manager
Senior R&D Manager Our client a leading MNC is recruiting for a leadership role, Senior R&D Manager. This role is located in Galway and commutable from Mayo, Clare and Limerick. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to take their place amongst a leadership team and help shape the direction of modern interventional treatment within one of the fastest-growing businesses in medical devices. . You will have the opportunity to guide engineering innovation at the forefront of interventional treatment, developing never before seen devices and more.
- Plans directs and implements all aspects of the company’s design and development of new medical device products or software systems.
- May develop, evaluate, implement, and maintain technical quality assurance and control systems or reliability systems and standards pertaining to materials, techniques, or company products.
- Oversees the investigation and evaluation of existing technologies.
- Guides the conceptualization of new methodologies, materials, machines, processes or products.
- Directs the development of new concepts from initial design to market release.
- Manages feasibility studies of the design to determine if capable of functioning as intended.
- Monitors documentation maintenance throughout all phases of research and development.
- Organizes the coordination of activities with outside suppliers and consultants to ensure timely delivery.
- Selects develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline, Masters preferred and desirably with 10 years relevant direct engineering experience within the medical device environment.
- Minimum of three to five years direct managerial experience of engineers and a career history of demonstrated progressive management experience.
- Dynamic team player, leader, and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experienced in a medical device market and have a proven result-driven track record.
- Excellent team-building, communication, people management and leadership skills are desirable.
- Good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Senior R&D Manager please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…