Senior R&D Manager
Senior R&D Manager
Senior R&D Manager Our client a leading MNC is recruiting for a leadership role, Senior R&D Manager. This role is located in Galway and commutable from Mayo, Clare and Limerick. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to take their place amongst a leadership team and help shape the direction of modern interventional treatment within one of the fastest-growing businesses in medical devices. . You will have the opportunity to guide engineering innovation at the forefront of interventional treatment, developing never before seen devices and more.
- Plans directs and implements all aspects of the company’s design and development of new medical device products or software systems.
- May develop, evaluate, implement, and maintain technical quality assurance and control systems or reliability systems and standards pertaining to materials, techniques, or company products.
- Oversees the investigation and evaluation of existing technologies.
- Guides the conceptualization of new methodologies, materials, machines, processes or products.
- Directs the development of new concepts from initial design to market release.
- Manages feasibility studies of the design to determine if capable of functioning as intended.
- Monitors documentation maintenance throughout all phases of research and development.
- Organizes the coordination of activities with outside suppliers and consultants to ensure timely delivery.
- Selects develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline, Masters preferred and desirably with 10 years relevant direct engineering experience within the medical device environment.
- Minimum of three to five years direct managerial experience of engineers and a career history of demonstrated progressive management experience.
- Dynamic team player, leader, and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experienced in a medical device market and have a proven result-driven track record.
- Excellent team-building, communication, people management and leadership skills are desirable.
- Good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Senior R&D Manager please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…