Senior R&D Manager II
Job ID: JOB-12458
Senior R&D Manager II
We are looking to speak with experienced R&D Managers about this great new job opportunity in Tipperary with one of our leading clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
This exciting new job opportunity as an R&D Manager is located Clonmel.
Gain the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career.
- Recruits, coaches and develops organizational talent.
- Coordinating design work with other internal and external sites.
- Fosters a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Creates an entrepreneurial environment.
- Keeps the organization’s vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Demonstrates effective change leadership.
- Builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Develops and executes organizational and operational policies that affect one or more groups by utilizing technical/professional knowledge and skills.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures
- Makes decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to achieve department objectives.
- Develops, monitors and appropriately adjusts the annual budget for department(s).
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements). Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors in Electronic or Software Engineering or similar discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years demonstrated People and Technical Leadership within a comparable environment
For further information on this role in Tipperary please contact Deirdre Finnerty on email@example.com or 086-3073779
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…