Senior R&D/Product Design Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12545
Senior R&D/Product Design Engineer
Our client is a $12 billion global technology leader, whose Connectivity and Sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. They collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations by redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient, and high-performing products and solutions proved in harsh environments. They are a company of 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries.
Design of NTC-based Temperature sensor assemblies typically to meet customer-specific requirements. Drive new product introduction (NPI) through all development phases for a variety of industries including Medical, Aerospace, and Automotive. Execute associated Design V&V testing using metering and data collection equipment and associated software.
- Work on all elements of product development from concept generation through to design verification.
- Ability to support customers and understand their requirements and convert them into a product specification.
- To lead technical investigations and provide resolutions to a variety of technical problems for thermal sensing products.
- Creates drawings and project documentation according to internal & external procedures and releases on our document control system
- Work with Operations, Quality, and Manufacturing to deliver on all Product Engineering activities.
- At least 10 years of experience as a product development engineer in a related industry.
- Knowledge of thermal sensing technology/related sensor products is highly desirable.
- Design of electromechanical sensor assemblies with a strong knowledge of manufacturing cost structures and design implementation.
- Experience in Data acquisition equipment and LabVIEW software (or equivalent) is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of electro ceramic components and encapsulation beneficial
- Ability to work in an R&D Engineering Environment and contribute as an innovator
Special Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills.
- Must be a strong communicator, both written and oral.
- Adopt a hands-on approach to work, with high attention to detail.
- Ability to create new ideas and provide innovative solutions.
For further information on this Senior R&D/Product Design Engineer role in Galway please contact Shannon McCrossan on 086 8168273/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…