Telephone: 091730022 / 0862755151
Senior Recruitment Consultant Cork
HERO Recruitment is hiring a Senior Recruitment Consultant for our Cork office.
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is ‘finding the best in people’.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world’s leading companies.
Our unwavering commitment to ethics is very important to us. Our business is about people. The quality of our recruiter determines the rich source of candidates we supply to our clients. Looking after our people is paramount to our success hence our comprehensive employee well-being development programme.
HERO offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits. Come check it out!
Right now we’re looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Cork office. The person will become a valued member of the HERO recruitment team.
Our Senior Consultant will work closely with key accounts and will manage our PSL’s. They should possess a natural talent in building relationships along with skills and talents required in placing candidates within the both the SME and multinational environment. They will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience whilst providing talent acquisition solutions within HERO.
We’re looking for…
- An experience Recruiter with a proven track record in the recruitment industry.
- Ability to manage key accounts and talent solutions for our clients.
- Someone who enjoys a very busy working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best. We work in an environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- They will enjoy dealing and working closely with people, have a natural ability to connect at an authentic level and really enjoy the challenges of finding the very best talent in the market.
- The ideal person for this role will have extensive experience working in the recruitment industry or possibly coming from an engineering or science background.
- They will enjoy the process of digging deep and unearthing the potential of our candidates and deliver a premium service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- Essential to this role will be their drive, vision and talent to build successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team.
Our wish list….
- Genuine, honest and authentic communicator
- 5+ years’ experience in the Recruitment Industry.
- Absolute team player and positive nature
- Have integrity, drive and passion for our industry.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and IT savvy with sourcing strategies
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
Enough about us, let’s hear about you. We’d love to talk!
If you’d like to know more please contact Roisin McNamara or email email@example.com or
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +35391730022 or +353212066287