Senior Recruitment Consultant
Job ID: JOB-5710
Senior Recruitment Consultant
HERO Recruitment is hiring a Senior Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with our most recent accolades include winning “Agency of the Year 2019” & “Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals” for the last four years with the NRF.
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is ‘finding the best in people’. HERO offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits. Come check it out!
Right now we’re looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Galway office. The person will become a valued member of the HERO recruitment team.
Our Senior Consultant will work closely with key accounts and will manage our PSL’s. They should possess a natural talent in building relationships along with skills and talents required in placing candidates within the both the SME and multinational environment. They will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience whilst providing talent acquisition solutions within HERO.
We’re looking for…
- An experience Recruiter with a proven track record in the recruitment industry.
- Ability to manage key accounts and talent solutions for our clients.
- Someone who enjoys a very busy working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best. We work in an environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- They will enjoy dealing and working closely with people, have a natural ability to connect at an authentic level and really enjoy the challenges of finding the very best talent in the market.
- The ideal person for this role will have extensive experience working in the recruitment industry or possibly coming from an engineering or science background.
- They will enjoy the process of digging deep and unearthing the potential of our candidates and deliver a premium service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- Essential to this role will be their drive, vision and talent to build successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team.
Our wish list….
- Genuine, honest and authentic communicator
- 3+ years’ experience in the Recruitment Industry.
- Absolute team player and positive nature
- Have integrity, drive and passion for our industry.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and IT savvy with sourcing strategies
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Do you have the required minimum 2 years’ experience in Recruitment?
- Are you 100% proficient in sourcing on LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter as this is essential?
- Do you hold a valid working visa to work in Ireland? This is essential.
Enough about us, let’s hear about you. We’d love to talk!
If you’d like to know more please contact Michelle Kilcar firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +35391730022 or +353212066287
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…