Telephone: 086 0462367
Senior Sales Executive - German Market
Our client, a software company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Sales Executive - German Market for their site.
- Consistently hit sales quota and sales activity standards through phone based sales and field sales initiatives.
- In conjunction with the sales leadership, plan and prioritise business development activities to achieve business aims and sales targets.
- Manage and build aggressive sales pipeline in order to maximise conversation ratios.
- Attend meetings, regional conferences, seminars and regional road shows as required.
- Utilise and develop innovative sales strategies to maximise results and win over challenging targets.
- Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner.
- Source opportunities and canvas potential clients via cold calling.
- Prepare accurate quotes, develop and present proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner.
- Maintain accurate records of your business development activities on the company's CRM system.
- Achieve sales KPI's, activity and targets.
- Maintain consistent, regular contact with prospective clients and new accounts.
- Continue to identify upgrade opportunities with the existing client base and generate new sales from these organisations.
- Contract negotiation as required, maintaining a balance between optimal service and value for the client and the company's profit margins.
- Ensure all documentation is complete post sales to set up trials, and to move the client to a subscription.
- Provide client feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Demonstrate commitment to the team, to ensure the team achieves its goals, objectives and SLA's.
What you'll Bring
- Experienced in selling the company's product suite with thorough knowledge of channel management and booking technology.
- Some previous knowledge or experience in the following is also highly beneficial: SaaS sales, hospitality or travel/tourism, channel management, distribution software, booking engines, online travel agencies (OTAs).
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in German
- To be successful in this role, you should ideally have 2-3 years of inside sales experience.
- Proficient in executing business development KPIs and sales activities.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills, with experience dealing with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Technical aptitude.
- Passion for the online technology space.
- Able to set targets and achieve or exceed them.
- Thinks outside of the goldfish bowl; solving problems with creativity
- Smart, and able to apply it with common sense. No one likes a super super smart solution, that doesn't work in the real world.
- Driven to succeed, and passionate about what you do in life.
- Approach everything that is thrown at you with gusto, energy, and dedication.
- Can smile and laugh whilst working under pressure, and juggling multiple things at once.
- Happy to work autonomously, and within a high performing close knit team, where ideas are debated.
- Helpful, encouraging and respectful to team members and anyone who you interact with.
- Awesome communicator, who loves regular open, transparent communication.
For further information on this Senior Sales Executive - German Market role in Galway please Contact Maureen Ferguson on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval