Senior SAP Business Analyst
Job ID: JOB-11930
Senior SAP Business Analyst My medical device client are looking to add a Senior SAP Analyst to support and deliver strategic initiatives supporting Global Business needs and onsite in Galway
Description The Business systems team supports Core Systems for the Site (SAP, Rapid Response), provides Business Intelligence reporting and Master data governance. There are excellent opportunities in upcoming projects to transform current business processes including supporting the design, testing, and rollout of SAP S4 Hana under the Magellan program. Magellan is a global business transformation program accompanying a move of our ERP system from ECC to S4 HANA. Magellan’s goal is to simplify, standardise and modernise our core business processes, enabling our ability to better leverage the power of data and to position our business for profitable and sustainable growth.
- Provide support for SAP users on-site, troubleshoot issues and handle ad-hoc queries requested from business users.
- Work with the business and the IT teams on the implementation of SAP S4 HANA.
- Support site readiness activities for SAP Upgrades, including Execution and documentation of User Acceptance Testing for SAP Upgrades.
- Co-ordinate with Global Process Owners, Communities of Practices, the Magellan Core Teams and Site Stakeholders. The role will also require collaboration across the Network with other BPLs/SMEs to ensure Best Practice.
- Champions Master Data accuracy and maintenance helping to prepare and deliver Master Data standardization for S4 Hana.
- Works with team to formulate test strategy and plans. Defines testable requirements, creates test plans, authors and executes test scripts.
- Liaising between corporate SAP team and Local departments, communicating to site relevant SAP updates.
- Creates and updates procedures and training material for user assistance and system usage.
- Complete thorough testing of all new systems and system updates ensuring the quality and accuracy of Data.
- Defines and re-engineer’s business systems or information technology processes by using appropriate methods and tools and partnering with process owners to understand requirements.
- Analyses, specifies, designs, documents, tests and delivers business systems and Information System process solutions to meet business requirements in a production support environment.
- Escalate issues to Global SAP support when required.
- May lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive Knowledge and Experience in SAP, support, issue resolution, testing, implementation and/or development.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Manufacturing, MRP, Materials MGT and/or Supply chain processes and linkage to SAP functionality.
- Medical device, life sciences industry background would be advantageous.
- Strong Excel.
- Team player with Good Organisation / Project Management / Presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic.
- Lead a team of employees to support the achievement of departmental goals.
- Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports.
- Promote a community that shares best practices and drives innovative ideas for further improving systems.
- Level 8 qualification with 4+ Years Relevant Experience in SAP.
For further information on this SAP Analyst role please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…