Our client, a medical device company are currently looking to recruit a Senior SAP IT Lead for their site. Reporting into a global IT organization this role may sit in Cork, Galway or Clonmel.
Position Description and Responsibilities
- Manage large scale global SAP project rollouts with varying levels of complexity including site integrations.
- Manage all aspects of the ADLC
- Support project specification, prioritization, resource allocation and workload management with a view to optimizing global resource pool.
- Take responsibility for gathering project requirements, define/document solutions and associated cost pictures
- Responsible for assembling project teams, identifying appropriate resources needed, develop and execute project plans, and assign individual responsibilities
- Function as a team builder for projects managed
- Track, schedule and manage issues to ensure project commitment dates and project deliverables are met
- Deliver projects within requested timeframe and budget
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Intimate understanding of SAP in a manufacturing context.
- Technical background in Abap development and/or configuration of SAP highly desirable. Ability to understand project proposals from a technical perspective and accurately quantify deliverables and resulting timelines is absolutely essential.
- Project Management experience (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, etc.)
- Technical writing skills to write the proper documentation according to internal regulations (FDA part 11, GxP, etc.) Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate teams is a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision. Ability to work in a global context.
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
Other Skills, Abilities and Education
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Additional PMI certification is a plus
- Proficient English spoken and written
For further information on this Senior SAP Project Team Lead role in Galway/Cork/Clonmel please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval