Senior Software Engineer .NET
Senior Software Engineer .NET
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior .NET Developer for their site.
Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Do you thrive working with smart people to design and integrate evolving architectures? Do you champion high standards and best practices to create high-quality solutions?
Apply your expertise to develop a code for our next-gen, lab-automation system.
You will need to design, implement, and integrate components across services and devices.
You must be able to navigate an event-driven architecture to deliver a stable, maintainable code base.
You will have to collaborate and communicate effectively with a distributed Agile team to deliver improvements reliably.
You will be expected to participate in the full software development lifecycle and adhere to a quality management system.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum of 8 years of experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience in C# and .NET Framework
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- 4+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC development
- 4+ years of experience with WebAPI 2
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Core
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 2 or later
- Experience with source controls systems such as TFS, Azure DevOps and Git
- Demonstrable understanding of, and experience with SOA and RESTful architectures
- xUnit and Moq
- A strong understanding of software design/systems/architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of different software development lifecycle methodologies, primarily Agile.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Be a 'hands-on' technical lead contributing to the software development effort (specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components)
- Architect and design system software components for medical instrumentation platforms
- Translate requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components; anticipate system faults, failures, or unusual events, ensuring software adequately mitigates identified risks, and develop automated unit test cases to ensure that your software meets the design and acceptance criteria
- Multi-threaded C#/.NET development
- Migration of .NET Framework applications or websites to .NET Core
- Experience with TCP/IP and socket development
- Knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals
- Performance optimisation and profiling application
- Image capture and image processing software development
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and debug complex software systems
- Experience working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation is a plus
- Experience with Test and Behaviour Driven Development methodologies
For further information on this fullstack role in Limerick please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval