Our client, a technology company in Antrim are currently looking to recruit a Senior Software - Technical Lead
for their site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical direction and development of embedded IoT and cloud software platforms.
- Lead software teams in the development and maintenance of software product applications.
- Identify and select suitable software IoT, cloud and web technologies and solutions.
- Develop product and systems architecture to meet business and operational requirements.
- Work with Project Management Office to plan software project schedules and costs.
- Ensure that software teams and developers are following appropriate processes and practices.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a software technical leadership role.
- Practical experience developing in C/C++ under Linux on embedded systems
- Familiar with IoT, Cloud and web technologies and frameworks.
- In depth experience of the software development process.
- Practical experience of line management, recruitment, mentoring and disciplinary activities.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of substation and industrial communications protocols, such as Modbus, DNP3
- Experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration.
- Familiar with yocto project
- A degree in software engineering or equivalent.
- A dynamic leader who can inspire and develop those around them.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude
- Quality focused, conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail
- Motivation to create high quality products and systems and learn new skills
For further information on this Senior Software - Technical Lead role in Antrim please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval