Telephone: 086 0468858
Senior Software Test Engineer – Limerick
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior Software Test Engineer for their site.
- BS in CS, or equivalent plus minimum of 5 years of software testing experience
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development is expected
- Experience of leading one or more test engineers is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn, introduce and improve new and existing test practice and process
- Effectiveness of understanding and communicating technical information and ability to translate information between technical and business languages
- Experience with complete software product development life cycle from concept to final release is expected
- Strong organizational skills of working with cross-functional teams in defining project requirements is expected
- Test automation experience is a big plus
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills are essential.
- Ability to clearly and precisely communicate with management and remote team members
- Strong focus on customer experience and product quality
- Familiarity with FDA regulations for medical instruments, ISO 14971, IEC 62304 standards is a plus
- Additionally, experience with automation test development in Visual Studio, Selenium or TestComplete would be an advantage
For further information on this Senior Software Test Engineer role in Limerick please contact Oana Nicoara on 086 0468858/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.