Senior Software Test Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11896
Senior Software Test Engineer
Our medical device client based in Limerick are looking to hire a Senior QA for their site. This role will be a hybrid with some onsite and WFH
In this role, you will be working with multiple devices and multiple teams, which makes it interesting for those who are willing to learn, work on different projects, and develop their skills.
You will need to hold a BSc or MSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields and 5+ years of software testing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills
- Familiar with MS Project/MS Excel/ TFS/VSTS
- Carry out Scrum Master activities
- Knowledge of SDLC especially with respect to Test process and responsibilities
- Applies working knowledge of software quality concepts within the software development lifecycle and able to perform software and system testing activities on regulated and non-regulated medical devices.
- Knowledge of systems analysis, perform in-depth analysis of the requirement and specifications to create test cases
- Skilled user of test tools for project area responsible, conduct peer technical review of the test cases to ensure test coverage (both Manual and Automated test)
- Make recommendations for improvement to tools, perform test case executions
- Applies basic knowledge of end user to evaluate usability of applications
- Applies in-depth working understanding of standards and methods to comply/enforce the standards in day to day tasking.
- Executes complex test cases/scripts and interprets/analyses results to report, communicate, and work through issues with software engineers, perform investigation and troubleshooting activities
- Interprets product design and requirements to engineer test approach and generates test plans and test cases/scripts, participates in design and code reviews if needed
- Takes on primary ownership for testing of certain area(s) of a system, develop in-depth knowledge of the responsible area(s)
- Conducts complex black box, system-level, functional testing, applies comprehensive knowledge of software quality concepts within the software development lifecycle
- Creates test plans for white box testing, applies in-depth working understanding of standards and methods to comply/enforce the standards in day to day tasking
- Can apply working understanding of the inter-workings of a section or component of the application code under test, utilize Intermediate SQL knowledge to perform data validation tests
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio for testers
- Knowledge of Medical quality document processes (QMS)
- Participates in code reviews and can develop source code (minimum of one language applicable to development environment) as well as do scripting
- Develop automated test cases using automation tools
For further information on this Senior Software Test Engineer role please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…