Who are the client?
Our client, a leading medical device company are looking to hire a Senior Software Tester for their site in Limerick.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for ensuring testing activities are defined, planned and completed. You will get the opportunity to work with various departments in relation to the development and execution of validation activities, and to ensure operational effectiveness and product quality.
- Managing defects through a defect tracking system.
- Providing insight into project phases, from the design through to the commissioning and qualification execution phases.
- Carrying out 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 Assessments.
- Developing Validation Documentation to support new process introductions, existing business continuity and process improvement requirements.
- Running and managing complaint investigation and resolution.
What do I need?
- A 3rd Level Qualification.
- Experience in Manual Testing.
- Strong UAT experience.
- Possess team leader qualities.
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills.
For further information on this Senior Software Tester role in Limerick please contact Ian on 021 2066287 or email email@example.com. Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie