Telephone: 087 4108620
Senior Sourcing Specialist- Part-Time – Clonmel
Our client, a Medical Device company in Clonmel is currently looking to recruit a Senior Sourcing Specialist for their site.
- We are currently looking for a Senior Sourcing Specialist to work on site with our Clonmel Client – on a contracting basis initially for 6 mths.
- Developing and executing optimal Sourcing strategies through active sourcing, screening & selection of excellent candidates.
- Actively sourcing active & passive candidates using available methods including social media, job boards, agencies, referrals etc.
- Coach Hiring Managers and coordinate selection process to ensure optimal selection of candidates for available positions.
- Develop and implement organizational recruiting strategies to attract the best qualified candidates.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, abilities and other data relevant to the selection process.
- Utilize recruiting tracking software.
- Keep HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers updated as appropriate while effectively interacting with all levels of employees, answering questions and providing information.
- Troubleshoot problems that arise in connection with the recruiting and hiring process.
- Work with outside agencies and vendors.
- Coordinate and manage staffing project requirements with supervisors and managers.
- Ensure the organization complies with local laws and regulations as it relates to sourcing, recruiting and hiring.
- Relevant Level 8 Degree in relevant area
- At least 6-8 years+ experience of Recruitment for Regulated Industry specifically for Electronics/Firmware & IT roles
- Proactive attitude with strong ability & motivation to work on Own Initiative
- Option to work part time 3 days per week or work some days from home
For further information on this Senior Sourcing Specialist role in Clonmel please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.