Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Staff Engineer for their site.
- Contribute a strategic input into the functional strategy
- Champion operations excellence across the site.
- Benchmark best practices.
- Plans and conducts engineering research design
- Plans and conducts significant engineering and lean initiatives
- Standardises and optimises best practices and procedures across the network.
- Co-ordinates with other unit?s vendors and senior managers as needed to ensure specific cost time and regulatory standards are met.
- Will communicate with partners to resolve process and product issues.
- Will evaluate the results of projects and provide manufacturing guidance and assistance as required
- Technical leadership of Staff engineers, senior engineers, Engineers, Coop Students, Technicians and operators as required.
- Champion lean from an operations engineering perspective
- Partner with the CI&A team
- Degree or Masters in relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Production etc.). With 8 years? experience including leadership/influencing skills.
- Recognised Lean qualification Ideally a black belt
- Proven Project Management skills through the delivery of business critical projects.
- Production process troubleshooting experience required.
- Dynamic ?hands-on? individual prepared to take responsibility.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with both internal and external agents.
- Capable of technically leading a multi-disciplined team in an aggressive, dynamic and results motivated environment
- Demonstrable Excellent analytical & problem solving skills, a process improvement orientation, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and written / verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrable ability to lead significant projects and initiatives
- A team player, with a flexible approach.
- Technological expert, willing to source, investigate and implement technological and automation advances
- Confident and effective decision maker, with a proven technical leadership ability to negotiate and influence others
For further information on this Senior Staff Engineer role in Cork please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval