Senior Sterilisation/Microbiology Engineer Galway
Our client a leading medical device company requires an experienced Sterilisation expert to join their team in Galway. The job is permanent with great progression opportunities. The Sterilisation/ Microbiologist is responsible for leading sterilization validation for new products, process improvements and change control.
Key Responsibilities for the job:
- Support cross functional teams to design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to microbiological and sterility requirements to guarantee compliance to all regulatory standards
- Liaise with quality extended product development project team member as part of a wider cross functional team, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both the manufacturing and design sites, with a focus on sterilization validation and microbiology.
- Responsible for supporting your projects in internal and external audits and submission preparation and addressing any questions regarding these submissions
- Responsible for keeping abreast of industry best practice with respect to validations and laboratory test methods/techniques.
- Support root cause investigations and drive continuous improvement in day-to-day activity.
- Liaise with departments, both internally and externally to build strong collaborative partnerships.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering)
- 4/5 years' relevant experience in sterilization validation/microbiology.
- Dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experienced with sterilization validation, and experience with a number of different sterilization technologies and microbiology skills are desirable.
For further information on this Senior Sterilisation/Microbiology Engineer role in Galway please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091 730 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval