Our client, a leading Medical Device organisation, are looking to recruit a Senior Sterilization Engineer for their plant in Tipperary.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved processes to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company. Prepares reports, publishes, and makes presentations to communicate findings.
- Analyzes and solves problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems which require novel and new innovative approaches or a major breakthrough in technology.
- Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques. Develops knowledge in a field to become a recognized leader or authority in sterilization and applies this knowledge in leadership roles in the company.
- Incorporates business policies and procedures into task completion. Understands the business needs of the company, and has a thorough knowledge of the customer and clinical needs of our business. Understands the business cycle and foresight of emerging technologies trends. Understands the regulatory requirements pertaining to the job and ensures sterilization processes meet them.
- Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks. Serves as a resource in the selection orientation and training of new engineers and employees. May lead a project team, determining goals and objectives for the projects. Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers. Ensures there is sufficient backup capacity in place for sterilization. This may require interaction with outside sterilization contractors.
- Minimum Level 8 Degree in Science or Engineering discipline. Microbiology, Chemical or Pharma-Science preferred.
- Minimum 5 years? experience with minimum 3 years in Sterilization Field
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval