Our client, a leading medical device company based in Galway requires a Senior Supplier Engineer who will design and develop manufacturing processes, equipment, and systems to meet manufacturing delivery goals while reducing cost and ensuring product quality.
- Works cooperatively with R&D, Process Development, Quality, Production, Regulatory, Equipment Engineering, Supply Chain, and Marketing to ensure project success.
- Successfully contributes to both new product development and current product support, typically including the following activities: process capability studies, process development, Six Sigma and Value Improvement projects, report preparation and process/test documentation.
- Ability to independently designs and coordinate engineering tests and experiments including Design of Experiments.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot new and existing product/process problems related to design, material, or processes.
- Summarizes, analyses, and draws conclusions from test results.
- Prepares standard reports/documents to communicate results to the technical community.
- May lead cross-functional project teams.
- Trains and/or provides work direction to operators/technicians at the Supplier Site.
- Submit and manage Change Requests to support manufacturing changes
- Manage projects which include new production equipment, process improvements, and cost reductions while supporting day to day operations success of assigned key SFMD suppliers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS in Engineering (HETAC Level 8)
- 5+ years’ experience
- Proven organization and execution skills
- Proven ability to solve technical problems and implement solutions
- Proven leader and team player with the ability to drive tasks / projects to completion
- Willing and able to work with engineers and technical staff from a SFMD Supplier at a different site.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time. Travel typically does not occur over weekends.
For further information on this Senior Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.