Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Engineer for their site.
This role presents an exciting opportunity within the Allianz Quality Management organization. Working with my clients cross-functional partners and suppliers to resolve quality issues and will play a key part in leading performance improvement of suppliers and increasing the supplier’s capabilities to consistently meet the company’s requirements. Support global sourcing, supplier engineering, and global quality systems by participating in value improvement projects and global communities of practice.
- Responsible for quality performance of Sourced Finished Medical Device manufacturers (OEM and Contract Manufacturers)
- Provide appropriate issue oversight, risk evaluation, and action to mitigate impact to the company
- Responsible for engaging suppliers to proactively reduce risk to patient and revenue streams
- Responsible for partnering with Supplier Engineering and Commercial Sourcing to meet category strategic plans and objectives
- Partnership with supplier on process improvements for capability, reduction in risk, single point failures, etc.
- Communicates effectively with all Internal & External Stakeholders- building strategic and trusting relationships through collaboration and teamwork
- Support transition of SFMDs to EU MDR and Support Divisional EU-MDR Implementation Activities
- Maintain and update Supplier Agreements, Complaint Management Plans, Finished Good Documents, Parts etc.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or Quality Assurance, (min HETAC level 8)
- 2-5 experience of Supplier Quality including demonstrated understanding of QSR and ISO standard requirements for Material/Purchasing Controls, Product Realization, Validation and CAPA
- Experience in systems including Windchill, NCEP. SCAR, SCIA would be a distinct advantage as well as lead auditor experience
- The ideal candidate would have some experience in production and process controls, problem solving and have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of working in a fast paced environment with strong technical capabilities and be capable of handling multiple development aspects of assigned projects.
For further information on this Supplier Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.