Telephone: 086 8168298
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer for their site.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for Global Supply Chain for a supplier labelling compliancy project.
- Point of contact for supplier agreements project.
- Provide leadership to improve present project structures
- Influence the Senior Leadership teams of the ASL to ensure strategic focus on completing supplier harmonisation
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that supplier agreements are adequately assessed and deployed.
- Provide technical guidance in developing, negotiating and closing supplier agreements.
- Provide technical guidance in developing, negotiating and supplier labelling solutions.
- Lead the resolution of problems & eliminate constraints to ensure project targets are met.
- Maintain standards of housekeeping & GMP requirements.
- Represent the Supply Process Quality Assurance function as required by management
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one’s job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- To adhere to the company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual
Key Competencies Required
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Influencing skills in an international matrix environment
- Pro-active approach to work with hands on ability
- Team Player
- Highly computer literate
- GMP knowledge
- Excellent project management skills
- Attention to detail
- High work standards
- holistic thinking
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Customer & Patient focused
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. A Degree in Engineering, Life Science, or related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in a Quality or Engineering Function within a Medical Device Company.
- Experience in the medical device, biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry is preferred. Both, FDA and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) regulations knowledge is required FDA CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485 knowledge is preferred
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge in international contract management
- Willingness to travel
- Strong in Regulations, agreements, labelling, MRP ERP IT Systems
- Strong communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills are required.
- Experienced Lead for agreement and labelling projects or similar
- Process Excellence – Green/Black belt certification
- ISO 9001 Internal/External Auditor or ASQ Certification as an Auditor.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of Orthopaedic products, tools and manufacturing processes
For further information on this Senior Supplier Quality Engineer role in Cork please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval