Senior Supply Chain Finance Manager
What will I be doing
- Business partnering to support the supply chain and leadership team through financial management & controlling of various Supply Chain Costs to drive the performance and profitability of the business.
- Drive operations in order to maximise profitability.
- Manage the supply chain finance function while demonstrating leadership skills to energise the team to deliver business goals.
- Create development opportunities for team to grow and develop within the company
- Reconciliation and reporting of all Inventory related balances for AIL and related companies.
- Provide timely information to senior management to enable evaluation of performance including monthly analysis of COGs.
- Develop new and streamline existing processes and systems as required to ensure more efficient delivery of value add information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Approve and manage all associated financials of tolled and contract manufacturing ly with the Supply Chain operations team to focus on improvements in operational efficiency and cost control companies
- Support Tax and Business on the implementation of new tolled entities and other types of tax opportunities as part of the wider Program Shannon list of projects.
- Responsible for Supply Chain financial accounting including preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Provision of input on local finance policies and procedures ensuring ongoing compliance with all accounting and finance standards.
- Liaise with master data team in relation to pricing and costing.
- Collaboration with external audit staff for periodic year and quarter end review procedures and local statutory audits as required.
- Challenge and develop decisions and be an effective team player who will drive efficiency and continuous improvement.
What do I need
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with 8+ years post-qualified experience preferably within a Shared Service Centre
- Must have previous Supply Chain experience and strong commercial awareness in Medical device or similar
- Proven track record in team leadership and management
- A breadth of financial knowledge and experience, and ability to present financial analysis information in a compelling way is also critical
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries for management reporting purpose
- Highly motivated, productive, able to work with local finance shared service centre manufacturing sites and International finance teams
- Must be able to demonstrate strong influencing skills with International and Manufacturing experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- SAP or equivalent ERP system experience
- Experience of Hyperion or other comparable systems
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office and relational databases
- You will possess strong influencing skills and have an ability to make and advise on decisions
- The role requires a blend of financial, commercial, presentation and problem-solving skills
For further information on this Senior Supply Chain Finance Manager role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval