Our client, Medical Device Manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Supply Chain Manager for their site.
Senior Supply Chain Planner
We focus on customer delivery performance, lead times, inventory & cycle times. Our Snr Supply Chain Optimisation Analyst will be directly involved in developing and executing project plans that result in overall Supply Chain performance improvements.
- You will be responsible for performing data analysis and modelling to identify opportunities for improvement and measure the progress of initiatives to make noticeable improvements based on impact and feedback.
- Prioritize and communicate user needs, make recommendations and drive implementation for process changes. Identify and prioritize top challenges and key strategic growth opportunities.
- We are looking for BSc degree (L8), MSc/PhD preferred, in an analytical/technical field (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Ideal candidate will be SAP Subject Matter Expert, with EIO Experience.
- 5 years of related experience Supply Chain Optimisation, Six Sigma, Lean or other process engineering certifications preferred. Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language. Curiosity. Enjoying discovering and solving problems using data. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at our company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this Sr Supply Chain Planner role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.comCheck out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval