Senior Supply Chain Planner
Job ID: JOB-11443
Senior Supply Chain Planner
My client is a Medical Device company with multiple sites here in Ireland. There is a new position available for a Sr. Supply Chain planner who can be based in Galway or Clare. As the Senior Supply Chain Planner, you are responsible for ensuring reliable product availability and optimizing service levels, inventory, and supply chain. The Supply Chain Planner converts the monthly supply plans into SKU and weekly supply and distribution plans. In this role you will continuously monitoring the flow, informing stakeholders and taking proactive measures to ensure that agreed targets are met.
Duties of the role:
- Manage the global SKU level, weekly supply and distribution planning for dedicated global product lines
- Drive robust standard planning processes to manage business rules and planning parameters, based on appropriate, data driven decisions and correct data usage
- Contribute to establishing a reliable, high quality centralized supply planning function within supply chain
- Execute global supply and distribution planning processes at the SKU level for dedicated product lines across multiple plants and distribution nodes
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and monthly projections for assigned scope of product families and SKUs
- Apply Class A principles and best practices
- Expert user in the advanced planning system for creating and managing the supply and distribution plan
- Evaluate and respond to demand plan change requests within the demand time fence
- Analyze large quantities of data to help the Supply Chain team and other parts of the organization make decisions that drive value
- Design clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business
- Coordinate resolution of exceptions within the demand time fence
As the successful candidate, you will have the follow skills:
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures required
- Knowledge of all aspects of material management, supply planning, and delivery highly preferred
- Drive continuous process improvement
- Collaborate with manufacturing plants and distribution centers to optimize supply chain plans.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Industrial Engineering or other related field
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain planning; E2E is highly advantageous.
- APIC CPIM and/or CSCP certification preferred.
- Experience with medical device or other regulated industry is essential.
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11742 Warehouse Team Lead Our client in County Mayo are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Lead. In…
Job ID: JOB-11667 Recruitment Consultant – Cork Office HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Cork office. Our…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….