Telephone: 086 7738651
Senior Supply Planning Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Senior Supply Planning Manager for their site.
- Ensuring that the supply plan has been financially evaluated in conjunction with finance and that the implications are understood by the leadership team within the plant and the franchise with regard to operational targets and budgets
- To deploy and monitor the performance of the core supply processes within the plant /3PL such as Master resource planning, Capacity Planning, Demand and Supply execution and Safety stocks.
- To input into the overall Franchise Executive Supply review by communicating the capability of the plant/3PL to meet the latest demand signal and the implications if any of doing so.
- To own and drive continuous improvement on the core processes within supply planning based on defined standards by business model for the franchise and process excellence.
- To ensure that the manufacturing leadership are being provided with the right insight in regard to planning future capital investment with regard to capacity planning and also opportunities for cost and cash improvement.
- To ensure that production and procurement call offs are in line with what was requested in the Supply plan and any deviation is measured and monitored to drive a balanced scorecard approach on KPIs
- To be the knowledge centre in supporting pro-active communication of supply risks and mitigation of back order issues within span of control to include both production in house and 3rd party purchasing.
- Ensure that KPIs are tracked, communicated and corrective actions taken when deviating and reported back to leadership in time.
- Management of people resource within the specific plant to ensure that they are developed, coached and capable of performing the role designated including performance management.
- Support cross-franchise best practice programs by actively participating, sharing and adapting best practice learnings back into the specific franchise as part of simplifying how we operate within the company
- KPIs for the role – Supply Plan Attainment, Safety Stock Heath, Capacity Utilization, Back order and Lead time levels and plant operational cost targets
Professional Requirements- Required:
- Degree level in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain management
- APICS accredited or professional supply chain accreditation
- S&OP/IBP formally accredited via OW
- Languages at least English but preferably a second language depending on global location
Background Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years in Production Planning /Engineering /Purchasing roles
- People management experience of leading a group or team
- Demonstrated track record in driving operational performance via strong leadership and change management skills
- Production line or engineering practical experience
- IT Planning system knowledge hands on within SAP/JDA/JDE/Oracle platforms
- Project management able to demonstrate experience in running projects specifically around problem solving and root causing based on lean way of working (six sigma)
- Demonstrate knowledge of S&OP and IBP processes and the role of supply planning within the overall process
For further information on this Senior Supply Planning Manager role in Cork please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.