Job Title: Senior Systems Administrator
- Installing, supporting and maintaining the server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Managing database and web servers.
- Monitoring server and network usage.
- Ensuring the most cost-effective and efficient use of resources.
- Planning and implementing future deployments.
- 24/7 availability for critical infrastructure situations.
- Documenting of the systems and interfaces.
- Provision of strategic direction for IT in the company
- Manage company telephone and communications system
- Software Validation
- Support software and labelling systems
- Senior Systems Administrator with 6+ years of hands-on experience
- Relevant Third Level Degree/Qualification
- Experience being involved in Configuration and maintenance of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Windows 200x Server, Active Directory, Software updates, Symantec Antivirus Patch management - with in-depth knowledge and experience of Windows Server 2008 / 2012 AD, DNS & DHCP experience and knowledge
- MS SQL Server administration experience with the ability to write SQL queries
- Storage (SAN) administration with particular focus on HP hardware.
- Ideally VMWare and or Hyper V experience.
- Hardware and Software Monitoring of specific servers and services
- Proven ability in network troubleshooting.
- Experience with Firewall Administration an advantage, Cisco CCNA or Sonicwall equivalent experience.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in any of the following Enterprise level backup products an advantage - Symantec Backup Exec, Datto.
- Displays a problem management approach to identify root cause and fix at source.
- Experienced with Barcoding software and the ability to create barcodes. (Bartender)
- Project Management Experience an advantage.
- Lotus Notes Domino experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of time Management Systems a plus (TMS)
- Knowledge of ERP systems a plus (Syspro)
- Ability to participate in the support and maintenance of IT systems with 3rd Party Contractors, Business Partners and service agents
For further information please contact Aga Nowosad-Kelly on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website - www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.