Our client a medical device company in Limerick is looking to hire a Senior Systems Validation Scientist for their site on a permanent basis.
We are looking for passionate people who aren't afraid to take smart risks, innovate and are eager to make things happen. This is an amazing opportunity for you to join a fast-growing company with room to develop your skills and experiences in a complex, matrix and international organization.
My client is seeking a medical technologist who works with flow cytometers who can utilize their reference laboratory experience to assist in product development for cell analysers and preppers. No experience with validation testing needed. In this role you will play a critical role by representing the customer experience on cross-functional development teams. You will get the opportunity to interface with customers to gather critical data that will guide validation testing of products.
- Lead the definition, design, and execution of validation activities throughout product development
- Represent the department on collaborative projects by elevating customers need and product quality
- Exercise independent judgment and apply solution thinking, problem solving, and troubleshooting
- Conduct representative sample prep and flow cytometry experiments to test products
- Interface between customers and developers/testers by translating customer needs into product requirements and testing workflows
- Conduct usability testing with users to evaluate areas for product improvement
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, 2 of which in a clinical setting
- Hold a B.S. in Immunology, Cell Biology, or related discipline.
- You will need extensive hands-on experience operating and troubleshooting flow cytometers as well as experience with sample prep and analysis of clinical samples.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.