Our client, a Global Medical Technology Leader in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist for their Business.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be partnering directly with Hiring Managers to support selection and recruitment of Professionals.
- Proactively build a talent pipeline for future and anticipated roles focusing on passive candidates
- Be a strategic partner to hiring managers and business leaders
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to engage and convert those prospects over the short, medium and long term through nurturing and building relationships
- Uphold a focus on candidate experience, champion the Company Brand and drive innovation in talent attraction through smart use of new technologies and media tools to reach and engage our candidates at scale.
- Drive design thinking and execution for candidate pipeline building and strategic initiatives.
- Educate the business on data-driven recruiting techniques, tools and strategy while facilitating cross-team collaboration.
- Identify relevant data, insights and trends for various business cases including competitor landscape analysis and develop metrics to gauge success.
- Team player with a growth mindset and desire to share expertise with/learn from fellow team and wider colleagues.
- Develop strong, professional trusting relationships with our business partners
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS Degree in Business or equivalent
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience sourcing in an agency environment with 2+ years in house recruitment experience
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter & MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Entrepreneurial, ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills. Proven ability to communicate with and in?uence stakeholders.
- Proven leadership skills: is a self-starter, entrepreneurial with a hands-on approach. Experience working in a high growth, performance-focused environment.
- Strong ability to garner respect quickly across multiple stakeholders - is approachable, collaborative with exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and document a hiring manager’s stated requirements, and formulate a clear value proposition that will attract the calibre of candidate we need to meet those requirements.
- Authentic, integrity-driven and results-oriented.
For further information on this Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist role please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval