Telephone: 086 0449371
Senior Talent Sourcing Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Senior Talent Sourcing Analyst for their site.
- The Senior Talent Sourcing Analyst will act as a subject matter expert in prospecting techniques and tools used for information retrieval, data extraction, web-scraping, continuous process improvement, process automation, and customer relationship communications.
- The Senior Talent Sourcing Analyst will also play an essential role in tracking industry events, technology trends, and changes within the employment landscape which may impact our existing best practices and/or short- and long-term need.
- As part of this effort, the Talent Sourcing Analyst will participate in special projects in areas such as market mapping, market intelligence/research, talent community relationship building and prospect attraction.
General responsibilities also include:
- Partners with and supports sourcing associate to understand staffing needs
- Leverages and understands online recruiting resources (LinkedIn, Indeed, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other sources to identify candidates.
- Utilize Boolean search strings and related techniques to identify talent
- Work with sourcing associates and analysts to build comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Conducts general, straight forward data mining, targeted searches, and outreach to various resources to source potential candidates, including head-hunting.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Assists and provide support for the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identifies, recommends and develops best practices in sourcing.
- Fields general, inquiries from US recruiters and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to sourcing associates, analysts and diversity consultant as necessary.
- Posts approved requisitions to various diversity job boards.
- Participate in training and industry best practice sharing.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years of sourcing, recruiting or talent acquisition or industry research experience with experience in Boolean syntax and Boolean search capability.
- Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) or related IT experience is preferred.
For further information on this Senior Talent Sourcing Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.