Telephone: 086 0449371
Senior Technical Analyst/ Project Implementation Lead - Customer Meeting Services
Our client, a company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Senior Technical Analyst/ Project Implementation Lead for their site.
What will I be doing
- Lead medium sized projects, or workstream within larger projects in line with the strategic priorities of CMS.
- Demonstrate excellent communication & change management skills with stakeholders at multiple level.
- Design, validate & deliver business processes, through multiple mediums.
- Organise, plan & deliver training workshops as required.
- Maintain the list of User Stories for potential enhancements for future releases & facilitate the provision of end user & SME input to the IT team responsible for Development, Testing & Release.
- Work with IT on Bug Fix solution definition, User Acceptance Testing and ensure communication/delivery to end users prior when fixes are released.
- Update documentation which may be altered by a bug fix or enhancement & coordinate the delivery of communications to impacted stakeholders as needed.
- Web Service & DocuSign Maintenance:
- Oversight & execution of Content Management changes to Web Service as required by the business to support local legal requirements, customer experience improvements, privacy requirements.
- Implementation support & training for new affiliates taking on Web Service.
- Support & communication for escalations regarding Web Service performance
- DocuSign maintenance and optimisation.
- Execute requests to add or edit HCP Customer ID's in the Customer ODS for EFPIA affiliates to support CMS business processes and TOV Disclosure requirements.
- Partner with the relevant internal teams to ensure that vendor performance for Customer data meets SLA to a high degree of accuracy across all affiliates supported by CMS.
- Create & update Janrain accounts for HCP's within SLA to ensure that they can register for meetings via Web Service.
- Execute password re-set requests received from the CMS Operations teams supporting HCP's.
- Provide training as required to new starters in relation to the data systems and processes relevant to the CMS business process.
- Ensure TVA kickouts are identified, followed up and resolved in a timely manner to enable accurate TOV Disclosure reporting.
- Maintain accurate & current GS Docs in relation to all CMS data related process.
- Have an in depth understanding of the system & end to end CMS business process to support complex ticket resolution & be a bridge from the Business to IT.
- Monitor/oversee Service Now tickets logged to ensure: correct priority is assigned, duplicates are not logged, high-impact items are cascaded to inform end users in a timely manner.
- Communication on IT/system incidents which may impact end user efficiency or customer experience.
- Be an expert in the relevant CMS business processes & systems to ensure that root cause analysis correctly segregates tickets to identify whether a system fix, system enhancement, user re-training or business process change is required.
- Provide periodic analysis to CMS leadership on trending/ repeat issues etc. which may justify retraining for end users or warrant system change to eliminate occurrence.
- Oversee/control the publication of template DDP's to Production in line with SOP.
- Support operational teams with complex drawlooping requirements to ensure their templates are efficient, accurate and customer-friendly.
- Maintain accurate & current GS Docs in relation to all templates/drawlooping process.
- Provide training as required to the operational teams responsible for drawlooping for their affiliates.
- Provide consulting advice on an ad hoc basis to other functions or projects in relation to the use of templates or Drawloop.
- Oversee/control changes to Dashboards requested or required by Ops teams.
- Ensure Dashboards are optimised for operational efficiency to provide the relevant operational teams in the or the affiliate, with a useful oversight of the key activities to be undertaken on a daily basis within CMS Operations.
- Working with the Operational reporting SME's.
- Share best practice & provide training on how to use Mercury Reports & Dashboards as needed.
- Create, deliver & support end user training on new functionality or frequently asked questions, utilising tools such as MyCMS, interactive online, F2F, videos, Reference Docs, Job Aids.
- Engage with SME & Continuous Improvement Forums within CMS Operations to support the identification of common system issues or concerns impacting end user efficiency or Customer Experience which may not appear through the standard PSG Support model.
- Provide input into other projects taking place which impact HCP meetings, HCP data, Contract to Pay or Compliance as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree, IT, Project Management or Training qualification would be an advantage
- Another European language is a plus.
- Experience working on & leading projects
- A Project Management qualification is an advantage
- Experience working with Salesforce, SAP, MS Office, Kanboard, MS Project & Viseo.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer or stakeholder needs, managing their expectations effectively.
For further information on this Senior Technical Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval