Our client, a Pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Technical Operations Engineer for their site.
The Global Technical Operations specialist role responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Manage Change Control documentation as required to support the department
- Manage Documentation as required to support the department
- Collaborating to build project business cases and participating in project prioritization
- Executing or following-up on execution of technical projects
- Collaborating with site and global functions to deliver requirements in support of Technical Operations
- Support execution of New Product Introduction (NPI), Process Performance Qualification (PPQ) and Life Cycle Management (LCM) projects. Documentation and tracking of project deliverables to ensure successful execution.
Knowledge Skill And Ability Requirements:
Competency (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Experience Required):
- Demonstrated competency and experience with Project Management.
- Demonstrated competency and experience with change mangement and documentation systems
- Demonstrated self inititative in delivering requirements to timelines and budget
- Demonstrated leadership in planning and logistics skills capable of effective integration of deliverables of projects
- Ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness and to work collaboratively to execute, deliver and get results within teams.
- Ability to influence peers, superiors, and external partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- BS. or Msc or equivalent in a technical field such as Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Chemical Engineering with at least 8 years’ experience in the drug substance biopharmaceutical development or manufacturing arena.
- Web training / Compliance Wire / Trackwise Event Management System / Document Management Systems (Docspace, Poet, SharePoint) Instantis / SAP / MES / Liquent Insight /
For further information on this Senior Technical Operations Engineer in please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.