Telephone: 087 4108620
Senior Technical Recruiter
Our client, a technology company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Technical Recruiter for their site.
This candidate must be able to work independently –we offer flexible and remote working as part of a team. This is a mid to senior level role
The Technical Recruiter position is a high impact role with responsibility for sourcing, assessing and delivering top talent within the EMEA region. The Technical Recruiter will capture key intelligence from each candidate interaction to allow for optimal pipeline development. Additionally, this role leverages market data and talent acquisition expertise to educate hiring managers and the HR team resulting in high quality hiring decisions. This individual will own the candidate experience by acting as a company ambassador to internal and external candidates.
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with strong technical backgrounds for each of your roles – Software Development, Research and Development, Machine Learning
- Identify, screen, and pre-qualify candidates for technical roles through interviewing techniques across several European regions
- Proactively engage passive candidates through sourcing and pipeline building as well as adopting new sourcing channels.
- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for various business groups, partner with hiring managers, and build out and improve new and existing processes
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our teams
- Provide market intelligence and strategy expertise to HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to increase recruitment results
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Track and analyse metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
- A minimum of 5 years of a combination of corporate and agency recruitment experience in direct recruitment for technical roles / global recruiting experience in Europe
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical concepts and language
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in utilizing creative sourcing resources and social media, including LinkedIn, Face Book and Twitter
- Excellent customer focus with the ability and desire to partner with HR colleagues, hiring managers and external vendors
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness, ability to communicate compellingly to impact and influence decision making
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a strong pipeline
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- Ability to work cooperatively and build strong relationships with peers and senior leadership locally and globally, sharing ideas and developing effective business processes in support of the company mission
- Develop talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographics as appropriate to enable the organisation to be kept informed on market conditions
For further information on this Senior Technical Recruiter role in Galway please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.