Telephone: 086 8168298
Senior Technical Specialist COE
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Technical Specialist COE for their site.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the cross functional team members, to share their technical knowledge and promote best practices.
- Ensure supply of high quality product by providing technical and scientific product and process support to maximise process performance (product lifecycle management, continuous process improvement initiatives, etc.).
- Provide Technical stewardship, equipment resource planning and validation schedules.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Provide Technical expertise and leadership within a wide range of technical projects within the CoE, such as the validation of new equipment, improvement to the filling process, PPQ, New product introduction, etc.
- Act as a deputy for the Technical Lead as required.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, Technical support, etc.) working at SME level.
- At least ten years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a Technical role in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies with a continuous improvement focus.
- Expert level understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
- SME in product technical / scientific support
- Demonstrated Project Management Experience in leading technical product / process based projects (E.G – New product introduction, PPQ).
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, Continuous improvement, capital projects, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to realize improvement initiatives, through leadership of teams.
- Demonstrated ability in holding project team members responsible for results and being decisive about non-performers
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
- MSc in Science, Technical or Engineering discipline
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent
- Desirable project management qualification such as PMP etc.
For further information on this Senior Technical Specialist COE role in Cork please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval