Senior Training & Development Specialist
Our Client a leading Med Tech are looking to attract a Senior Training & Engagement Specialist for their Operation. Reporting to the Associate HR Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining learning solutions and training programs for the business
- Design and develop learning solutions, to create learning activities that are engaging, activity-based, and results-oriented.
- Deliver and facilitate pilots and train-the-trainer sessions, as needed for Business Operations.
- Planning, design and delivery of Training sessions, including Ad Hoc Training, for both new and existing team member.
- Conduct training needs analysis, identify key knowledge gaps and architect innovative learning and performance solutions that increase on-the-job performance.
- Review existing measurement tools, metrics and feedback to gauge the effectiveness of the training.
- Serve as an advocate for training by facilitating regular audience and user research to inform design and determine performance outcomes.
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships across key stakeholders through consistent consultation sessions.
- Identify which blended training solutions are most appropriate to deliver the best impact to metrics.
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of a robust training program, tailored to cater for various audiences and stakeholders, including analysis, development, design, implementation and evaluation.
- Continuously develop the training program over time to enhance to the highest standard possible and ensuring continuing relevance.
- Ensure that training solutions are designed in a logical, structured and clear manner, reflective of learning objectives and suited to a variety of learning styles.
- BA or BS Degree in Business, or related field
- 5-7 years of Learning and Development experience. Evident experience in performing training needs assessments, designing and implementing learning solutions through media and performance support tools is required.
- Life sciences background is essential for this role.
- Experience in designing and developing policy training.
- Proficient in design and developing Virtual Instructor Led training and blended learning solutions.
- Proficiency in e-learning authoring tools.
- Highly proficient in IT skills to include Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint
- L&D Specialist, Train the trainer, Training & Development
For further information on this Senior Training Specialist role please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…