Telephone: 087 4108620
Senior Training Specialist
Our client, a company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Senior Training Specialist for their site.
Key Areas Of Responsibility as a Senior Training Specialist:
- Partners with the site HR Lead and internal/external support services to provide excellent training support and expertise to the Business.
- Leads and facilitates the annual Business Training Review with the local site leadership team ensuring the annual training requirements support the strategic site objectives.
- Works closely with business leaders to execute on training requirements across the organisation and to identify and deliver continuous improvement opportunities that impact the business
- Supports both internal and external audits
- Interprets and implements training and compliance policies, procedures and programmes as required
- Manages training process areas that include but are not limited to; on boarding, regulatory compliance training requirements, training design, delivery and certification, competency identification and development and evaluation of solutions
- Provides subject matter expertise and coaches employees and leaders as necessary in relation to training requirements ensuring solutions are realistic, timely, consistent, and effective.
- Ensures medical device training regulations are reflected accurately in the procedures and systems made available to leaders and employees.
- Supports business process excellence initiatives and participates in / facilitates cross functional process improvement teams.
- Manages the training budget at each location and liaises with vendors to ensure an excellent and cost effective service.
- Liaises with the CSS and HR Administrator to optimise HR systems and administration so that processes are streamlined and efficient.
- Works closely and flexibly with other Technical Training team members in other locations to leverage best practices
- Is a subject matter expert (in one of the following areas: Training Program Design & Delivery, Reporting & Analytics, Training Operations Excellence, Curriculum Design & Development) and leverages and implements solutions across the Ireland campus
- All other duties as assigned.
- Degree in HR, Training & Development, Business or equivalent is necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years' previous experience is a Training/Regulatory Compliance related role is required
- Previous experience of highly regulated manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Customer service skills. Is very helpful, approachable, and accessible and seeks to proactively meet customer's needs.
- Communication skills (listening, oral and written)
- Facilitation, delivery and negotiation skills
- Integrity, honesty, confidentiality and builds trust with others
- Self-assurance and confidence
- Ability to learn, grow and drives own professional development.
- Influencing and effective decision making
- Empathy talent is an advantage
- Team-player and is very flexible
- Able to plan/organize workload and can multitask
- Microsoft Office Computer skills.
For further information on this Polymer Engineer role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval