Senior UX Designer
Job ID: JOB-11562
Senior UX Designer
My technology client in Galway is seeking a UX Designer to join their team
My Client is a leading global provider of industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and communication solutions that remotely track, monitor and control fixed and mobile assets.
The product development team based in Galway is responsible for the development of the game-changing fleet management solution which consists of a suite of android applications used by drivers and a web application to allow users to efficiently track and manage their fleet.
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our software product development team here in Galway. You should have a strong interest in developing products that users love to interact with. This is a demanding but rewarding position for someone with significant UX design expertise who will lead UX enhancements of all our products.
- Perform user research including interviews, surveys & user testing.
- Design and lead workshops to identify user needs, requirements and ideation.
- Collaborate with product owners, scrum teams and subject matter experts to design solutions to meet both our business and users’ needs.
- Create wireframes, user flows, journey maps, personas, high fidelity prototypes and other assets to articulate the design.
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods to provide insight for improvements to current and future products.
- Present findings & concepts to senior leadership and other stakeholders.
- Monitor best practices, trends and new technologies and evaluate them for possible adoption.
- Be passionate about resolving user needs through great design.
What we need to see:
- A degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience in user research and UX / UI design
- 3+ years of industry experience in interactive design and / or visual design in web and mobile
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to create highly polished design prototypes, mockups, and other communication artifacts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience building and improving UX capability within an organisation
- Experience in Human Computer Interaction and Usability factors
- Experience with user interface frameworks such as AngularJS, React and JQuery would be a plus.
- Experience mentoring design team members
For further information on this Product Designer role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…