Telephone: 086 1070950
Senior UX Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit a Senior UX Engineer for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute interaction design and visual design as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Collaboratively plan and execute user experience activities (user research, usability testing, heuristic evaluations, surveys, etc.) with lead UX Engineer.
- Develop, follow, and communicate design guidelines, patterns, style sheets and libraries to create uniformity within the software engineering organization and brand recognition with our customers.
- In addition to the UX/UI design, a successful candidate will be willing to work as part of a software engineering team, participating in design documentation, unit test, code review, version control, defect tracking, and schedule development.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to translate business goals into an intuitive, creative, and engaging experience for the user.
- Proficiency in creating wireframes/mockups/prototypes depending on need for project.
- Demonstrated design skills and strong command of visual attributes including composition, information organization, typography, graphics, and color.
- Understanding of standard user-centered design (UCD) methodologies and common software development practices
- Knowledge of microbiology or other life sciences applications is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this Senior UX Engineer role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.