Our client, a biotech company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior UX Engineer for their site.
As a member of the Experience Design (XD) team, you are an expert in understanding human emotions, behaviours and intent. You use customer insights, gleamed through methodologically sound and innovative user research, to inspire teams to deliver experiences that solve customer pain points. You inspire colleagues with storytelling, data, and visualizations while translating findings into successful product designs. You will be a person who thrives in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Collaborate closely with experience designers, business analysts, product owners, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
Finding the sweet spot between customers’ needs, business constraints, and technical capabilities.
Conduct user research, manage the process and outcomes
Communicate the experience with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes.
Integrate user feedback, and business requirements, into ongoing, or delivered, product experience updates.
Plan, create, deliver, and report findings from, design workshops for all levels of the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process.
- Experience in applying user research methods.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms.
- Skills in communicating and influencing product design strategy.
- Skills in mentoring, and collaborating with, designers locally and remotely
- Portfolio highlighting multiple recent projects demonstrating digital interfaces and / or hardware products.
- Master's degree in Design, HCI, psychology or a related field.
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centred design process.
- Familiarity with limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop, kiosk and mobile.
- Experience in healthcare and FDA experience in software & hardware design and development
- For additional details regarding submission eligibility and payment terms, please refer to your contract. Only submissions from agencies with current service contracts in place will be considered.
For further information on this UX role in Limerick please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval