Senior Validation Supervisor
Our client, a medical device company in Athlone are currently looking to recruit a Senior Validation Supervisor for their site.
- Your main duties and responsibilities will include; Process, Software, Equipment, Utilities & Facilities Validation activities.
- You will also be responsible for executing and summarizing protocols for processing & laboratory equipment, facility systems, control systems & process validation typically associated with the manufacturing of medical device products.
- You will also have responsibility for calibration and risk management.
- We are looking for a qualified person to degree or masters level 8 in an Engineering discipline, preferably Chemical or Mechanical) with 8 years of relevant experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to trouble shoot complex validation issues and apply advanced validation engineering and scientific principles to the design and implementation of process or system modifications, capital projects and technology transfer.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You possess strong understanding of engineering principles and their creative application on the job. Experience with Minitab or other statistical software packages is preferred.
- You should possess an in-depth knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Quality System Regulations and ISO quality standards.
For further information on this Senior Validation Supervisor role in Athlone please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval