Telephone: 087 2197421
Serialisation Project Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit an Serialisation Project Engineer for their site.
Serialisation Project Engineer will be responsible for developing a project plan for the procurement, installation and validation of new Track and Trace equipment. The engineer will liaise with Operations, QA, EHS and the equipment vendor to develop the equipment specification and deliver a functional compliant solution to meet with the latest Track and Trace regulatory requirements
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design & installation of new and upgraded packaging equipment with serialization and aggregation capability
- Responsible for vendor management during all phases of the project to ensure design, schedule and cost adherence
- Travel to vendor site for design review and FAT
- Responsible for vendor/contractor management at site during the install and commissioning phase to ensure systems are installed in a safe and compliant manager
- Liaise with IS to enable system connectivity to site DB, SAP and external data repository providers for product data import and export.
- Responsible for the transition of equipment from qualification phase to operational phase providing technical support as required to operations during the hand over period.
- Produce relevant documentation and project update reports to project manager as required to communicate project status,
- Third level qualification in an Engineering or Science or equivalent discipline/experience
- Experience of working within either the medical device or pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage but not necessary. Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- Project Management experience is preferable but not necessary
- Interpersonal skills required to operate in a multi-function project team set up.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative to articulate and deliver specific functional requirements for all aspects of the project and work with members of various disciplines and functions across the project.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Relationship Building: Establishing good working relationships with key contact members within the organisation.
- Communication: Good communication and presentations skills, both written and oral – ability to present production data in a clear and concise manner to team members and managers
- Planning & Organising: Good analytical skills. Ability to plan and schedule.
- Decision Making: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities whilst providing a viable solution.
- Adaptability; Able to work in a fast, dynamic, environment whilst being able to adjust readily to meet unexpected constraints.
- Passion for results: - Drive, high energy, maturity, and ability to work under pressure and deliver results; get things done (an action-oriented approach); overcome obstacles.
- Receptivity to feedback - Receptive to the ideas of others and welcome and accept constructive feedback, display humility where appropriate.
For further information on this Serialisation Project Engineer role in Mayo please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.