Job ID: JOB-11819
Our Client, a leader in the manufacturer of machine and cutting tool products for the medical device sector are looking to attract a Service Engineer for their business. This role will be Galway based but will require travel within Europe.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education to new and existing customers;
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back-up as required;
- Traveling to Customer-sites to performing machine installation and training, service support
- Arranging and carrying out product training.
- Preparing reports for the business office and keeping customer records;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Assistance in FAT and SAT
- Willingness to promote the company after sales offerings and solutions
- Growing the after sales business
- Processing samples and providing application support
- Specifying spare parts for quoting
Personal Qualities and Attributes:
- Confidence and Resilience
- Ability to working with Others and individually
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Positive approach and attitude
- Reliable attendance
- Effective Communication
- Comply with the companies Core Values – Positive, Solutions-Oriented, Willing to go Beyond, Relentless, & Value Reputation
KEY SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of assembly and production processes, manufacturing capabilities and data needed for defining delivery configurations.
- Knowledge of parts, materials and processes related to electrical, electronic, electro-mechanical and electro-optical components.
- Knowledge of electrical safety practices
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications (e.g., blueprint/schematic reading, specification, change, design). Complete knowledge of technical processes to include safety, and calibration requirements.
- Knowledge of product maintenance processes, tools, troubleshooting techniques and standards.
- Candidate must have ability to travel domestically and internationally to customer sites for installations and on-site training.
- 2-5 Years in Technician or Applications Role
- Familiarity with Medical Device industry, Preferred
- 3rd Level Qualification in Technical Discipline – Electrical, Mechanical, Design, Preferred
- Flexibility is essential as this role will require travel within Europe
For further information on this Service Engineering role, please contact James Corcoran on 0860462367 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…