Service Engineer – Netherlands
The successful candidate will be responsible for the service activities throughout Europe. This person is also the link between customers and the Client.
As a Service Engineer, you look after the customer from the moment the machine is purchased, and are the most important contact person. They accompany all activities of the customer; this leads to an optimal customer satisfaction. This gives you a direct influence on the quality of the product. You will also work closely with the management team to optimise the product.
- University of Applied Science or Mechatronics, Electrics/WTB
- At least 5 years of professional experience in service.
Skills and Competences
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Good knowledge and applicability in MS Office
- Affinity to technology, electromechanical (mechatronics)
- Resistant to stress
- High degree of independence and ability to work part of a team
- Ability to travel throughout Europe and at time the USA & China
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
.NET Developer – Remote Our client, a technology company based in the North West of Ireland are currently looking to…
Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst My client has a new position for a Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst to join…
Title: Quality Engineer – Process Validation II Duration: 12 months FTC Location: Parkmore / WFH Start Date: ASAP Summary: Our…