Our client, a Industrial processes company in the Netherlands are currently looking to recruit a Service technician for their site.
As an all-round Service Technician you are responsible for rectifying faults and performing service work. You are at home in mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical installations and you know the working of compressors, aggregates, forklifts and extraction systems as the pocket of your overall. You work both on location in Eindhoven and at the customer locations
- In this challenging independent position you are responsible for rectifying faults and carrying out service work at our location or at the customers location. In concrete terms, this means that you prepare and carry out preventive maintenance, service and revision work in the mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical fields, such as compressors, aggregates, forklift trucks and extraction systems
- You localize, analyze and repair plant failures, so that production activities can be resumed safely and stagnation is kept to a minimum.
- Preparing and performing preventive maintenance, service and revision work
- Locating, analyzing and remedying failures at installations to safely resume production and to minimize stagnation
- Active research into alternatives and improvements in frequently occurring failures. After you have approved your proposal, you will pass on the improvements yourself
- level 6 or 7 in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electrical
- Knowledge of electrical and hydraulic schemes
- Great sense of responsibility and independence
- Full drivers license
For further information on this Service technician in the Netherlands please contact Anna Carty on 086 8168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.