Telephone: 021 2066287
Our client a leading medical device company based in Limerick are hiring a Sourcing Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
The Sourcing Manager will lead the development and implementation of strategic sourcing activities in assigned suppliers and/or commodities; with goal to obtain the best quality, service, and value for products and services through effective bidding, negotiation, and supplier management. The Sourcing Manager will lead the development and implementation of strategies and projects related to cost reduction initiatives, new product development, supply base optimization and rationalization, quality improvements, risk assessments, and contract negotiations.
What do I need
- Strong analytical skills, ability to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent PC Literacy
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen.
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills.
- Proven Project Management capability with demonstrated results.
- Stakeholder Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Management, Business, Finance, Engineering or related field.
- 8 Years' experience, of which at least 7+ years in Supply Management with focus on strategic sourcing and supplier development.
- Knowledge and application of supplier contract strategy, negotiations, contractual terms, and contract administration.
- Percent Travel Required Up to 20%.
For further information on this Sourcing Manager in Limerick please contact Ros on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.