Our client, a manufacturing company in Clare are currently looking to recruit a Site IT Liaison & IT Ops Senior Business Analyst for their site in either Galway or Clare.
- Manage Site IT Liaison role with monthly communication and reporting
- Part of Business Leadership Team to be informed about day-to-day issues
- Part of IT communication matrix to receive general IT information relevant for business sites
- Communicate and remind high risks identified and critical action items pending related to IT
- Analyze new business requirements and provide the state of the art for IT solutions
- To communicate documented analysis and executive summary with IT recommendation
- Translate IT solutions in technical speciation’s and provide it to IT Delivery CoE’s
- Achieve successful IT Projects Delivery
- Participate actively to document Feasibility Study
- For small to medium size projects assigned: setup project plan with tasks, milestones, timeline, dependencies and budget. Define resource requirements.
- Keep systems and applications in a validated state according to legal and corporate requirements with respect to, e.g., FDA, TüV and SOX
- B.S. degree in business, computer science or information systems or 3-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Strong English Skills
- Communicates clearly and concisely both verbal and written
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with business users on all levels
- Has strong analytical skills to be able to quickly identify underlying problems and design solutions to these problems
- Is able to clearly explain and present solutions to users and management and get their buy-in/approval
- Can facilitate change and persuade users and management
- Is creative and innovative but also realistic
- Can work independently, set the right priorities and is a self-starter
- Is flexible of mind and willing to continuous learn requirements of other functional areas
- Is aware of the legal requirements and corporate guidelines with respect to system validation for, e.g., FDA. TüV, SOX, etc.
- Is aware of the legal requirements and corporate guidelines with respect to electronic data records.
For further information on this Site IT Liaison & IT Ops Senior Business Analyst role in Galway / Clare please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.