Telephone: 086 8395533
Site Quality Manager
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Site Quality Manager for their site.
- To ensure customer satisfaction within the company site and other sites if required.
- To prevent non-compliance in the production.
- To lead the production quality improvement Plan (reduce scrap cost and maximise first time yield)
- Participate in the implementation and/or maintenance of the quality systems and certification within the company
- Coordinate and validate problem solving (PDCA) following internal and external failures (Quick Response, Plan Do, Check Act and Lessons Learned)
- Manage the enforcement of the company Quick Response Quality Control rules , deploy QRQC step 1; step 2 and Step 3
- Coordinate Product and Process Audits
- Lead the Total Quality axis in the manufacturing site
- Support quick and efficient solution to all 0 km and warranty issues by applying the QRQC philosophy and implementing predictive models for reliability and warranty cost exposure
- Ensure continuous improvement in all quality indicators (0-KM customer claims, Delivery Performance, Direct Cost of Non Quality, etc.)
- Train and coach teams in PDCA-FTA, QRQC and problem solving tools and establish the appropriate mind-set in problem solving attitude
- Reach industrial excellence and cost reduction and customer satisfaction by through the systematic elimination of “7 wastes” to produce right first time deliverables.
- Ability to think logically and to define standards based on logical thinking and benchmarking.
- Engineering or Science Degree
- Proven problem solving ability preferably Master Black Belt qualified with extensive DOE experience and logical thinking
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in Automotive
For further information on this Site Quality Manager role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval