Our client a large contract company servicing many MNCs in Ireland require a Site Service Manager for a leading pharmaceutical company in Limerick. The successful candidate will be responsible for a large team of up to 60 people. This role requires managing the team and customers.
Job Specific Characteristics:
- Experience in managing a large team preferably in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong people and resource management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Hands on, practical approach
- Flexibility will be required
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Computer literacy required
- Ensure Employment legislation is adhered to with support from HR
- Maintain staff morale
- Use performance management systems on site and conduct appraisals and reviews
- Liaise with HR on employee queries, issues
- Promote Team building
- Identify, provide and monitor training requirements of supervisors and staff
- Recruitment and selection of new employees
- Coach, develop, train and upskill employees to enhance knowledge of GDP & cGMP Standards
- BSc or equivalent in Life Sciences or Business Disciplines.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with 3-5 years of progressively responsible positions.
- Knowledge of cGMP & GDP in the life sciences sector.
- Experience in training within medical device and pharmaceutical, manufacturing and cleanroom environments.
- A broad knowledge of quality and regulated environments and industry regulators HPRA/FDA.
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate high performing teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience in management of ISO 9001:2015
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have demonstrated the ability to lead in a previous role.
- Strong team building skills with proven abilities in decision making
- Organisational and investigation skills critical
For further information on this Manager role in Limerick please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.