Site Services Utilities Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11746
Site Services Utilities Engineer New opportunity for Site Services Utilities Engineer to join a well-established Sligo based multinational. As their Site Services Utilities Engineer, you will support the plant in all aspects of facility engineering, including technology application, process design, equipment & amp; facility design/operation/maintenance, cGMP environments, HVAC systems, utilities, contractor supervision, contract administration, procurement, safety, and environmental control. troubleshoot equipment problems, perform root cause analysis, identify and implement corrective actions.
- Provide a Site Engineering service to the plant, in order to maximize the availability of Manufacturing, Utilities and Facilities Equipment.
- Ensure the performance of day-to-day preventative and demand maintenance activities to maintain manufacturing and utility equipment.
- Work closely with Master maintenance service provider to drive high-performance culture for facilities & utilities maintenance tasks.
- Coordinate maintenance of manufacturing & facility equipment to required maintenance schedules.
- Build key relationships with equipment vendors, maintenance team & utility engineers to implement routine/demand maintenance tasks & promote successful outcomes.
- Develop knowledge to become a subject matter expert on various site utilities and systems.
- Work closely with the maintenance excellence program team to promote a high-performance culture within the maintenance team and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develops monthly engineering metrics for operations, utilities, and facilities which includes ownership of Site Maintenance Excellence Program to drive operational improvements including implementing cost savings.
- Represent department at the agency, external, divisional and corporate audits & promote successful outcomes.
- Cross-train within the department to ensure appropriate preventive maintenance schedules are achieved.
- Ensure safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
- Implementation of all relevant policies relating to Quality, Engineering & Safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree (L8): Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics) or Relevant Discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- A Qualified Electrician with a minimum of 5 years experience in a related cGMP work environment.
- Experience in a number of the below areas Electrical infrastructure, distribution, Emergency power UPS/RUPS & Backup generation. Plant steam generation & distribution, LPHW generation & distribution, Chilled Water and Potable Water Distribution, Compressed Air Generation & distribution, Air Handling Units, Wastewater treatment, Building Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, Cleanroom facilities and Building Safety Systems.
- Track record of implementing best practice Engineering standards & building regulations.
- Ability to review completed works against standards, create snag lists & follow through to completion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse information and formulate proposals.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing innovative solutions
- Comfortable using IT applications including MS Word, Excel etc.
For further information on this Site Services Utilities role please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…