Our client in Galway are looking to recruit a Skip Scheduler for their site.
- The role of the Skip Scheduler is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule skip deliveries and collections in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scheduling skip collections and deliveries from our skip management system.
- Scheduling skip driver workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers and managing the collection of payments.
- Maintenance of ongoing/recurring order database.
- Processing phone and email orders and payments.
- Resolving both customer and internal queries.
- Communicating with Sales Dept. to advise on delivery/collection times.
- Responsible for following up with customers and drivers to confirm skip collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
- Identify and deal with discrepancies.
- 1-2 years’ phone sales and administration experience.
- Good local geographical knowledge of Connaught and surrounding areas
- Must be able to confidently handle multiple phone lines and have a courteous pleasant phone manner and good customer rapport.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
For further information on this Skip Scheduler role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 0860462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval